ELK - Elasticsearch - Logstash - Kibana stack
- Write documents from Python.
- Write documents from Shell.
- Search for documents.
- Write some time series using Python.
- Use Logstash to collect data from log files and write it in Elasticsearch.
- Use Kibana to look at that data.
Separation by users in visualize so one person can experiment without the fear of changing something to the others.
- Don’t save
Copy the Exisiting Visualizations and experiment on the copy (In Management export Virtualization, edit the file , change the name, remove the id field. Import the virtualization)
- Time series Host: some-host-name Alive: 1 Sum the numbers in the last X min and display the count (eg. Up till 5) Make it green if it is in the top range (e.g. 5, yellow if it is in the middle (2-4), red if it is 0-1