Code-Maven Workshops in Israel
Lead by Gabor Szabo.
Schedule of the public events that are usually free to participate in
- 2020.03.12 Python pair programming - iteration vs recursion
- 2020.03.12 17:30-21:30
- Check out the Meetup page or see the earlier public events
- How to develop software faster and have more stable releases?
- Getting started with Docker
- Getting Started with Google Cloud
- Setting up Continuous Integration for GitHub projects
- XP: Pair Programming Workshop
- Serverless AWS Lambda
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Creating Jenkins pipeline without any coding
- Jenkins pipeline exclusively with Groovy code
- Git for beginners
- Git for beginners part 2
- Introduction to Ansible
- Linux as a virtual environment
- Mob programming
- Your First Open Source contribution
- Getting started with Golang
- Mocking in Python as a testing tool
- Fixtures and Test Doubles in Pytest (e.g. Mocking)
- Python Pair Programming with TDD
- Python testing workshop
- Python pair programming - iteration vs recursion
- Getting started with Redis
- Opening the Linux Shell
- Regular expressions for fun and profit
- Git advanced commands
- Getting Started with Digital Ocean
- Image manipulation with Python PIL - Pillow
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Creating web presence with GitHub pages
- How Open source projects are developed and how do they maintain quality?
Host a workshop
Would you like to host a Code-Maven workshop?
About the Code-Maven Workshops
Code Maven Workshops are short, 3-4-hours meetings with a mix or presentations and hands-on exercises to learn tools, technologies, and processes used in the world of Development, Testing, Operations, and DevOps. They can be provided in-house at your company as a morning or afternoon half-day session. Ocassionally they are also run via the Code-Mavens at Meetup group in which case they can usually be attended free of charge. Below you’ll see the dates and locations of the previous events.
In addition to the 3-4-hours long workshops Gabor also provides full-length training courses in these subject. Check out the list of currently available courses and let me know if you are interested in either of those or something in a related subject.
These are just ideas. They might change. They might get abandoned. You are more than welcome to comment on them or suggest new ones via the GitHub repository of this page or in a private e-mail to gabor at szabgab.com.
- Getting Started with AWS
- ELK - Elasticsearch - Logstash - Kibana stack
- Testing (Unit, Integration, Acceptance)
- Logging and monitoring (StatsD, ElasticSearch)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Virtualization (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration ( Travis-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Appveyor )
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Cloud infrastructure (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Microservices Architecture
- Serverless Architecture
Just to name a few.
Some of workshops were also lead by Yonit Gruber-Hazani