Code-Maven Workshops in Israel
Lead by and Gabor Szabo.
Register to the events at:
These are just ideas. They might change. They might get abandoned. You are more than welcome to comment on them or suggest new ones via the GitHub repository of this page or in a private e-mail to gabor at szabgab.com.
- Getting Started with Digital Ocean
- Getting Started with AWS
- Getting Started with Google Cloud
- Creating Jenkins pipeline without any coding
- Jenkins pipeline exclusively with Groovy code
- Creating web presence with GitHub pages
- Image manipulation with Python PIL - Pillow
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- … More to come.
About the Code-Maven Workshops
Code Maven Workshops are short meetings with a mix or presentations and hands-on exercises to learn tools, technologies, and processes used in the world of Development, Testing, Operations, and DevOps.
The workshops will cover subjects such as
- Linux CLI
- Version control (Git)
- Testing (Unit, Integration, Acceptance)
- Logging and monitoring (StatsD, ElasticSearch)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Virtualization (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration ( Travis-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Appveyor )
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Cloud infrastructure (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Microservices Architecture
- Serverless Architecture
Just to name a few.
In addition to the free workshops Gabor also provides full-length training courses in these subject. Check out the list of currently available courses and let me know if you are interested in either of those or something in a related subject.
- 2018.08.02 Setting up Continuous Integration for GitHub projects
- 2018.07.18 How to develop software faster and have more stable releases?
- 2018.07.05 XP: Pair Programming Workshop
- 2018.06.25 Serverless AWS Lambda
- 2018.05.31 How to develop software faster and have more stable releases?
- 2018.05.29 Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- 2018.05.23 Mocking in Python as a testing tool slides
- 2018.04.30 Git for beginners part 2
- 2018.04.16 Git for beginners
- 2018.03.21 Introduction to Ansible
- 2018.02.27 Linux as a virtual environment
- 2018.02.28 Mob programming
- 2018.01.24 Your First Open Source contribution
- 2018.01.16 Python Pair Programming with TDD
- 2017.12.19 Python testing workshop
Some of workshops were also lead by Yonit Gruber-Hazani