Python programming workshop
This is a series of meetings in which we are going to learn the Python Programming language. During the workshop you’ll get access to he video presentations recorded by Gabor. The Hebrew version is currently being recorded. You’ll also get exercises and tasks to do.
During the workshop Gabor will go around and help each one of the participants.
Prerequisites / Requirements
- This is an entry level meeting you do NOT need to have any prior Python or programming knowledge. If you already have some you can pick the videos that mach your level of progress.
- This is a workshop, you must bring your computer.
- You must bring earphones/headphones to listen to the videos.
- It is a good idea to download Anaconda https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/ before the meeting, but you can leave the installation to the meeting
- If you are using Windows, it is a good idea to download Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/